Are you sick and tired of training and dieting your ass off with nothing to show for it?
Here’s Your Opportunity To Get Hands On Instruction From The World Renowned Warrior Strength Coach…And Immediately Amplify Your Gains In Functional Muscle, Strength, Power and Mobility
Come to Learn and Experience the Warrior Training System!
When: October 6th and 7th, 2012
Time: Saturday 9am-5pm Sunday 9am-3pm
Location: Warrior Gym
50 Williams Parkway Unit L1 East Hanover, NJ 07936
Note: Seminar is limited to the first 20 people who register. We do this to ensure that each attendee gets a high level of personal coaching. Sign up now and reserve your spot.
Here is your chance to spend a full day learning and applying the principles of the infamous Warrior Strength And Conditioning program. If you are serious about getting the fastest results you have ever seen, this workshop is a “can’t miss” event.
Why Should You Be a Warrior?
Nowadays, there is so much information out there on strength and fitness that it’s almost impossible to weed out the nonsense and get to what really works.
This sea of confusion has left most trainees asking themselves, “Should I do kettlebells, Olympic lifts, bodyweight exercises, powerlifting, Crossfit, strongman, bodybuilding or sprint work? How long should my workouts be? How many sets should I do? How many reps? How should I warm up, stretch, and reduce injury rates? The questions seem endless, and yet each one of them is valid and important.
But now we can end this confusion once and for all! The Warrior Workshop will cut through all of the B.S. and show you the fastest way to develop a lean, muscular and functional warrior physique.
Over the course of 20 years, we have experimented with every style of training on professional athletes as well as “weekend warriors”. We ultimately discovered that just about every valid style has strengths and weaknesses.
So we simply took the best of each approach and combined it with our own unique methods. It is this integration that led to the Warrior Training System. It is truly the most effective hybrid training system out there.
Not A Jack-Of All-Trades System
Some hybrid systems lead to the jack-of all-trades/master of none syndrome. Basically, they try to do everything, which leads to being good at nothing.
This is not the case with Warrior Training. With our advanced-yet-simple systemic approach, you will master the most effective techniques from the greatest disciplines in no time at all!
At the Warrior Strength And Conditioning Workshop, You Will Learn:
- How to bullet proof yourself against injuries. Your current approach could be putting your training longevity at risk without your even knowing it. Learn how to increase your training career while simultaneously safeguarding your joint health. Without this knowledge, nothing else matters. Remember, it doesn’t matter how good your training system is if you can’t train!
- How and when to implement the different training tools at your disposal. Most experts adhere to one discipline (kettlebell, TRX, etc.) but the Warrior System takes the best of all these disciplines and uses them to complement each other perfectly.
- How your psychological approach to training and dieting WILL make or break your results. Without addressing this critical component, long-term results are impossible.
- The Warrior progressions that will help you perform the most advanced bodyweight exercises around, including: the one arm push up, front levers, handstand push ups, pistol squats, one hand chin ups, back bridges, etc. These exercises are AWESOME, and you will be able to perform them properly…IF you learn the right exercise progressions to get you there.
- The ultimate training split that allows the perfect blend of stimulus and recovery. The wrong splits only leads to stagnation and burnout.
- Why you need to train for power (no matter what!) and how to do it safely. Even non-power athletes will get an incredible benefit from incorporating appropriate power training exercises into their routine. Regardless of your training goals, you’ll want to incorporate these if you’re serious about getting great results.
- How to train to enhance your life outside the gym. Whether it’s a pick up game of hoops, a martial arts class of a day rock climbing, your training should improve your abilities to live an active and dynamic life. Unfortunately, most training methods do the exact opposite. We will show you how your training approach can get you amazing results AND complement your life at the same time.
- How to lose body fat without dropping your hard earned strength and lean muscle mass. Almost everyone goes about this the wrong way. But you’re about to learn the real truth!
- The primal movement patterns and how to restore optimal function to each of them. This is the KEY to health, performance and functional longevity.
- The best 4 kettlebell exercises and how to do them for pre-hab, fat loss, conditioning and strength.
- How to squat properly. You will learn unique tricks to improve depth, alignment and strength. After learning these tips, your squat will be stronger and safer than ever before.
- The secret behind the deadlift. This can be one of the most effective exercises when done correctly. But done incorrectly, overtraining and injuries are almost guaranteed.
- Proper standing press technique. You will also learn the best loading parameters and optimal frequency for developing superior upper body strength and shoulder development.
- The real truth about the pros and cons of bench pressing and the tips that make it exponentially safer and more effective.
- The best abdominal exercises for performance, spine health and aesthetics. Finally a strong-as-steel core that is also athletically functional will be yours.
- Flexibility and mobility techniques that are three times more effective than traditional stretching. You need the exercises for both joint health and performance.
- Olympic lift variations that are easy to learn and MORE effective as their traditional alternatives. These progressions will save you months of practicing complex movements while getting nowhere fast.
- And much more…
Saturday will begin with a brief lecture followed immediately by hands-on action. This day will finish with a real upper body workout…Warrior style!
Optional: On Saturday night we have reserved a room at a local establishment for us all to eat dinner together.
Sunday will start with a discussion and demonstration of lower body exercises. Then we will get into a REAL lower body workout…Warrior style, of course!
Following the Sunday workout, we will open up a live Q&A. Every attendee will get to ask a question.
Be sure to reserve your spot now because this workshop will sell out very quickly!
This is not marketing hype. We have to limit the amount of attendees so everyone gets a high level of personal coaching.
Normally a one-on-one session with me would cost you $150 for one hour. So a full 14 hours of coaching and instruction with me would cost $2100. But you’re not going to pay anywhere near that. The cost for this workshop is only $399!
***Special early bird sign up rate for this special live event is only $299.
So hurry up and reserve your spot before the price goes up or the event sells out.
Strength & Conditioning Coach, Owner– Warrior Strength & Conditioning, Training Adviser to Men’s Fitness Magazine, Author for Muscle and Fitness Magazine
PS If you’re flying in for the workshop, you’ll want to come in through Newark Liberty International Airport, and the best hotel to stay at is the Courtyard Marriot at 157 Route 10 East, Whippany NJ 07981. Phone 973-887-8700